I’m really happy you made it up to here! This is where the magic begins :)
Because if you made it here, it means that you are ready (or nearly ready) to find those internal resources that you have within yourself which will help you get to the results you want.
How will we make this happen?
There are many ways we can work together to make this happen. Each client, may you be a parent, teacher or a school, is unique in my eyes and each intervention is tailor-made to fit exactly what you need to reach the result that you want.
To achieve that, I may use one the following format…
Group coaching and
…or a mixture of some of them
What to expect when you contact me?
The first time we talk, we will clarify what it is exactly you want from the coaching so that we are on the same page about the results you want to achieve.
That conversation will help gauge whether we are a good fit to work together. If we are, I will suggest ways and time frames that will allow us to go forward with it.
Once we are in agreement, we will set things in motion.
For parents, this means:
– Being empowered to be a support in their child’s education.
– Being supported when your child struggle at school.
– Finding tools that can help in specific situations.
– Moving through difficult life transitions (like divorce, relocation, death, …) with confidence
– Being able to support their children when they have to deal with personal life issues (like anxiety, concentration issues, bullying, aggression, …)
For teachers, this means:
– Being supported in their role of model and leaders for children.
– Finding new tools and resources to deal with classroom issues (like talkativeness, aggression, concentration, etc…)
– Understanding their strengths and how they can use those better.
For schools, this means:
– Improving communication skills and channels of their teams for a smooth and efficient coordination.
– Improving time management and efficiency skills to allow things to run in ‘non-emergency’ mode.
– Challenging existing mental models, especially those which are limiting or preventing progress.
– Building team cohesion.
Our individual coaching sessions work via a commitment of 3 sessions, 3 months or 6 months.
Dynamic interventions (with more than one person) or interventions for organizations are tailor-made and price vary according to the interventions suggested and the time frame set.
Prices are worked on the basis of my hourly rate of Rs1500 for local (Mauritius based) clients and $100 for overseas clients.
Don’t wait! Put the wheels into motion right now. Click the button below and schedule our first call together.